BlueDot Cares Placement Service helps families find the best senior living communities for their loved ones, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care options. We will review as many as 50 facilities in the Greater Cleveland Area and carefully select several that would be best suited to your family member, based on location, budget, and level of care. This service is provided at no cost.
Where We Operate
We serve clients and their families, from any location, who are seeking senior housing in the Greater Cleveland area.
Benefits of Our Service
- Get honest assessments of all potential facilities; skip the sales pitch
- Save time by letting us do the legwork
- Avoid disappointing visits to facilities that aren’t the right fit
- Focus on only the best matches for your loved one, out of as many as 50 facilities
- Have introductions made and tours scheduled on your behalf
- Feel emotionally supported by our experienced advisors
- Be confident that you made the right decision
- Know that your loved one will be happy and safe in their home
Why Choose BlueDot Cares?
How the Process Works
Our experienced and understanding senior living advisors will provide information and support throughout the process. You aren’t in this alone. Here’s what BlueDot Cares will do:
- Get a deep understanding of the lifestyle and health needs of your family member and prioritize what’s important to them.
- Identify the best potential matches for senior housing, through an internal process, narrowing dozens of possibilities down to just a few personalized recommendations.
- Review the list of what we consider to be the best matches with your family.
- Put you in touch with a contact person from each facility and coordinate in-person tours.
- Regroup with you to discuss visits (what you liked or didn’t like), and evaluate the pros and cons of each place.
- Support your family throughout the decision-making process.
- Provide help in understanding your contract, including industry jargon, long-term care policies, Veterans Aid, and all financing options that may be available to you.
- Make an introduction to the appropriate person from your chosen facility to help you begin coordinating the transition.
- Follow up with your family in 90 days.
"Amanda and Ellen were excellent to work with! Both of them were kind, professional, patient and very informative. Amanda helped our family tremendously in finding a new place for Grandma Elizabeth. Grandma loves her new independent living apartment. Amanda took the time to talk, at length, multiple times to me and my husband. We have and will continue to recommend them to anyone in the future! thanks so much!!!!!!!” - Jennifer